What you get.
This course is delivered with over 1000 minutes of online video tutorials and over 1000 pages of downloadable PDF presentations with optional executive coaching to give you a complete view of AI, Data and Digital Transformation from the Executive, Director and Manager perspective (see course modules below).
Produced and presented by a 25 year AI leader and former Executive, Global Head of AI at one of the worlds largest banks.
"I have been attending the Masterclass in Business AI course and so far I really like the content provided, there is a lot of value!
The course advisor has also been very helpful providing expert advice during our coaching sessions. Highly recommended."
Investment Professional / Entrepreneur - London
16 Course Modules
watch at your own pace
The Business of AI
- Setting the stage for the discussion ahead
- How business can be transformed with AI
- What are the business benefits of this?
The Economics of AI
- How AI changes business economics
- The Macro economic affects of AI
- The Micro economic affects of AI
The Politics of AI
- The elements of AI driving politics
- The Geopolitics of AI power
- The Regulation and Ethics of AI
- How AI supports and benefits Corporate Strategy
- How AI supports and benefits Business Strategy
- How AI supports and benefits Function Strategy
- A framework for AI Governance
- A framework for AI Risk
- A framework for AI Compliance
- Where AI structures sit in an organization
- The AI CoE expectations, vision & strategy
- The AI CoE structure, op model & delivery
- What are the drivers of Digital Transformation?
- What are the benefits of Digital Transformation?
- How do we integrate Digital, Data & AI?
- How do we become Data Driven?
- What are the foundations of Data Transformation?
- What is the strategy for our Data Transformation?
- Evaluation automation fundamentals
- Decision automation fundamentals
- Action automation fundamentals
- The current state of enterprise AI
- Single industry focused state of AI
- Current AI state facts and figures
- The Technology foundations for AI.
- The Data & People foundations for AI.
- The Process foundations for AI.
- How we define AI Capabilities.
- A framework for AI Capabilities.
- A discussion of example AI Capabilities.
AI Use Cases
- How to evaluate AI Use Cases.
- How to score each AI Use Case.
- How to Rank a set of AI Use Cases.
- The challenges of building an AI Portfolio.
- How to build and get funding for a Portfolio.
- How to deliver your AI Portfolio.
The AI Driven Enterprise
- The Design Principles in the "Enterprise OS".
- The EOS Framework & Operating Model.
- How to design an EOS core tactic / skill.
AI Skills & Careers
- National skills focuses.
- The changing workforce.
- Skills for AI and Data.
Sample Video Presentation
Take a look at the introduction to the module on AI Skills & Careers to get a feeling for how the course material is presented.
Ian S. Wilson
Ian Wilson is the former Global Head of Artificial Intelligence at HSBC. Prior to this role, Ian developed significant leadership experience as a board advisor, founder, CEO, and executive director from startups and scale-ups to major global organisations. His journey through the industry has taken him across three continents, from military AI to AI product companies startups and eventually to defining enterprise AI strategy and operating models for Global organizations.
Ian has deep knowledge and experience of building AI Centres of Excellence, delivering large scale production-grade enterprise AI solutions, and making AI transformation clear and understandable to all levels of business. He is a speaker at global events and a video content author on enterprise AI transformation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this for?
The course and the learning community around it are aimed at non technical Boards & Executives, Business Managers & Directors and Program & Transformation Teams.
What is the goal of this product or service?
To help students supercharge their Business AI Careers, AI Consulting Careers, Products or AI Driven Enterprise by helping them understand the big picture of how to design and deploy AI programs that have a high chance of success.
What problem(s) does this course solve for them?
This course bridges the gap for current or aspiring Managers, Directors and Executives to build an AI, Data, Digital focused career by passing on 25 years of learning from the field to give you a significant head start.
It provides the language, understanding, and information that helps an AI leader structure a successful program which leads to success for them in their career, success for the team(s) they build, and success for the organization as a whole.
What is the outcome of the course?
The course will take you from understanding little about Enterprise AI to being able to build an AI Driven Enterprise.
Who is the instructor and why should I listen to him?
Ian Wilson is the former Global Head of Artificial Intelligence at HSBC. Ian is a Global Enterprise Artificial Intelligence leader. He has spent 25+ years successfully delivering business value with a diverse range of AI capabilities across a broad range of industries from Financial Services to Defense to Entertainment. Strategic Advisory & Consulting. This course is the culmination of his 25 years of experience building AI companies, products, and programs for the world's largest organizatinons.
1000 minutes of video, 1000 pages of slides and one to one coaching with our platinum package.
What does it cover?
The training takes you from Politics to the Economics, Business, Strategy, Governance and Organization of AI within the enterprise. It then gets into more detail with a focus on how we build on Digital and Data Transformations to provide a strategic, industrialized AI Transformation then looking at AI Capabilities before getting into the detail of AI Use Case Evaluation and AI Programs (including why they fail). We then take a look at the future of AI skills and careers before wrapping everything we have learned up with a comprehensive look at how to design, in detail, an AI Driven Enterprise.
How is this course different from other "Executive AI" programs.
We can not speak to the quality of any other course, but we know that this course is built on 25 years of hands-on execution and delivery experience from every industry sector on three continents. Most other courses are run by academics and most are significantly more expensive (5 or 6 times more!)
How is it delivered?
The courseware component is delivered on this web / app based platform. Coaching is delivered via Zoom / Teams.
What is the price of the course?
See below (discounts for team orders)
Can I buy access for my team?
Yes, you can buy packages for 10, 25, 50, or enterprise wide use. For up to 50, go to our e-store. For enterprise licenses, contact us.
What is your refund policy?
We provide 30 days for you to sample the course to determine if it’s the right fit for you. If you’re not happy with it for any reason, let us know.